SDR Education Resources
* Behrouz Farhang-Boroujeny, Signal Processing for Software Defined Radio, 2008.
* Reed, Jeffrey H., Software Radio: A Modern Approach to Radio Engineering, Prentice Hall, 2002.
* Johnson, C.R., Jr. and W.A. Sethares, Telecommunications Breakdown: Concepts of Communication Transmitted via Software Defined Radio
- Software Communications Architecture (SCA), version 2.2.2
- Bard, John and Vincent J. Kovarik, Jr., Software Defined Radio: The Software Communications Architecture, Wiley, 2007.
- Clark, Cory, Software Defined Radio: With GNU Radio and USRP, McGraw-Hill, 2008.
[Proposed SDR Oriented Curriculum from Dave Murotake, SCA Technica](http://ossie.wireless.vt.edu/download/sdr_education/SDR_Oriented_New_BS_Curriculum_070619.pdf)
- GNU Radio Open source SDR
- Open Source SCA Implementation::Embedded (OSSIE)
- Open source SDR software based on the Software Communications Architecture (SCA) that includes rapid prototyping tools for developing waveform applications and signal processing components.
- Follow the [http://ossie.wireless.vt.edu/?q=node/7 "Get Started"] link to user guide, labs (see below), source code, live DVDs, and VMware images.
* OSSIE labs: These self-paced labs introduce SDR and SCA concepts through use of the OSSIE framework and rapid development tools. Students learn to develop signal processing components and waveform applications including an AM receiver that uses the Ettus Research USRP (USRP-1). Distributed waveforms are also introduced.
* GNU Radio labs from the RadioWare project at Notre Dame
Wireless Innovation Forum (SDR Forum 2.0) Educational Work Group Contact
Chair: Carl B. Dietrich (cdietric at vt dot edu)
Created: Mar 30, 2010 01:16 PM | Updated: Sep 09, 2011 07:08 PM
Keywords: Marketing | SDR Forum | Technical